Applied Universal Engineering (AUE) is a service disabled, veteran owned Small Business with principal offices in California and New Hampshire. We specialize in identifying emerging, innovative technologies that can be rapidly integrated to enhance system performance. Our staff expertise includes program management for C4I systems, Naval Architecture, and Unmanned Systems.
Formed in 2012, our focus is to provide our customers’ best value solutions that help them achieve their strategic business goals of quality, price and performance. As a small business, we frequently partner with other likeminded businesses, academic and military institutions as a means to produce solutions that are one entity alone could not produce.
Our company executives are a mix of former military officers, business and engineering experts with civilian sector backgrounds, specifically in technology development services. This mix of government and civilian experience brings a breadth and depth of business operations and engineering services to meet customer requirements. We offer both thediscipline and flexibility to make your project successful.
Our team has extensive experience in rapidly integrating emerging technology to complex systems in commercial and military environments. Our experience base includes all aspects of project engineering management.
Our past experience is a critical factor in moving technology from a paper concept to a fully realized physical or software system as quickly as possible, working in complex contractor/sub-contractor arrangements with demanding customer standards.
Our staff includes engineers that have practical experience in developing and testing per MIL-STD 810 testing, Earned Value Management and Reporting Systems, Naval Shipyard Project and Program Management Experience, Navy Planning Programming and Budget System (PPBS), telecom, web, semiconductor and medical device industries.
This wide ranging experience will ensure that all products delivered will meet all performance requirements while recognizing the need to create a product that can be acquired and maintained at the lowest possible cost.
Applied Universal Engineering’s focus is primarily in the following areas:
- Owner Representative in new construction vessels and special purpose vehicles.
- Customer Advocate in Software Development efforts.
- Functional and Physical Audits against contract requirements for complex systems.
- Systems Engineering support services for requirements development, requirements validation, requirements allocation.
- Assist Department of Defense Acquisition Program Offices prepare and execute Systems Engineering Technical Reviews.
- Technology Transfer, Transition, and Commercialization.
- Project / program management
- Hardware / Software Design / Development / Verification